eForm v4.6.0 – WordPress Form Builder
For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds. With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
Drag and Drop Form Builder
With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
The builder has four sections to help you fully customize your form:
- Form Settings: Use the tabs at the top to name your form, select a form type and customize the settings. We have included over 30 themes to get you started, and you can also play around with different fonts and sizes.
- Form Elements: Over 35 awesome form elements are shown in a list on the right hand side. Simply add a container and drag the elements you want to include.
- Form Layout: On the middle of the screen you can arrange the layout of your form. Add several containers and then drag and drop elements to build your preferred layout. The form builder will automatically save your layout at regular intervals, so you won’t lose any of your changes.
- Element Settings: Once you click on an form element, the settings will open up on the left hand side of the screen. It can have, appearance, interface, items, validation and logic sections from where you can customize how the form element would work.
Material Inspired Theme
With version 3.5 we have completely reshaped all our form elements with over 38 material inspired themes, which includes both light and dark color schemes.
We even have a customizer from where you can pick your color and create your own theme.
All previous themes has been deprecated and removed. If your forms were using one, it will be upgraded automatically.
We plan to revamp Bootstrap theme and add more skins in future.
eForm v3.5 comes with a new form element, called Repeatable Element.
You can use this to give users option to add more “rows” to the form. Every repeatable element can have any number of elements from radio, checkboxes, dropdowns or texts.
Given the option, your users can repeat the grouped elements in any number they want.
Of course we have provided configuration for limiting repeats between a minimum and a maximum value.
Scoring and Ranking System
You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For freetype answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
You can view the scores and rankings from your dashboard, and you may also choose to allow users to view the results from their portal. Based on the scores, you can automatically assign different designations to users (eg. “rookie” or “expert” etc.), and can configure your form so that a different message is displayed, depending on the user’s score breakdown. This can also be useful for tailoring user notification e-mails, or to send targeted e-mails to users of a certain ranking/designation.
Correct and incorrect answers can be highlighted in the user’s e-mail notification and trackback page, when they review their submission. You can even allow users to download a printable certificate, with the help of the Exporter addon.
WordPress Core Integration
With eForm v3.6 you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
The integration registration and guest blogging effectively allows you to let your users register and submit a guest blog at the same time. If the user is already registered and logged-in then eForm would not show the registration fields.
You can also add custom meta values from other eForm elements while doing a registration or simply update meta values for logged-in users. Read more about it here.
With the release of v3.6.2 it is completely possible to create and manage an user profile form which would:
- Get and Prefill Freetype & MCQ Elements from User metadata.
- Update User metadata on form submission.
Please read this article to learn more.