MTDb – new version 3.0.0 with many new features and improvements is now available!
Movie & TV Database IMAGES ON DEMO SITE
Unfortunately due to CodeCanyon terms we can’t show movie posters, backdrops or images of actors on demo site. They are replaced with stock photos. On regular MTDb installations all images will be properly shown (example of proper images).
MTDb allows you to easily create your own fully functional movie and tv database or streaming site in minutes with zero coding knowledge.
Demo of title page with enabled videos panel can be found here.
Movie & TV Database Features
- Easy Installation – Install MTDb easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Automation – MTDb can be set to “automated” mode which will automatically import and update news, movies, series, actors and other information from 3rd party sites.
- Content Management – MTDb can be used as a CMS, it allows you to fully create and modify everything from admin area including movies, series news, reviews, people and more.
- Videos – Various videos including trailers and full movies or episodes can easily be attached to titles from admin area or by regular site users, if this functionality is enabled.
- Lists – Regular users and admins can create lists of movies, series and people.
- Automated Homepage – Homepage including slider and all content can be fully automated or populated manually.
- Search – When “automated” mode is enabled, virtually any movie, series or person can be found via search.
- Related Titles – Similar titles can be suggested based on title genres and keywords.
- Full Information – MTDb can store and display all information about movies and series, including full credits, seasons, episodes, videos, images, revenue, budget, quotes, release dates and more.
- User Ratings and Reviews – MTDb includes fully featured ratings system allowing users to rate titles or leave a review along with their rating. Average of these ratings and reviews can then be shown as title overall rating.
- Browse Page – Browse page allows users to find movies or series based on various criteria, including genres, release date, budget, revenue, language, country, user score, certification and more.
- Appearance Editor – Easily manage your site appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus etc) from appearance editor.
- Ads – Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots in admin panel and MTDb will display them automatically.
- Ajax Based – MTDb is ajax based application, which means it’s faster when a regular site and has no full page reloads when navigating between pages.
- Roles & Permissions – Assign roles and permissions to users to give or restrict access to specific functionality on the site.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin panel so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Translatable – Site can be easily translated from admin panel, it also has multi-language suport.
- Responsive – MTDb is fully responsive and will work on desktop, mobile, tablet and other devices.
- Documentation – MTDb comes with in depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login (facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings and more.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect professional design based on google’s material design.
- Settings – Admin panel has many settings that allow you to fine-tune the site to your needs.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Source Code – You will receive full, unencrypted source code upon purchase, allowing easy custom modifications.
Movie & TV Database Requirements
- PHP >= 5.6
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database