SUMO Reward Points v21.2 – WooCommerce Reward System
SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce Loyalty Reward Points System and most comprehensive WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin. Reward your Customers using Reward Points for Product Purchase, Writing Reviews, Sign up, Referrals, Social Promotion (Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet, Google+ share and VK.com) on your site etc. The earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases. SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level. SUMO Reward Points supports simple, simple subscription, variable and variable subscription products. It supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchase or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. Coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work.
Reward Point Conversion Settings available for Earning Reward Points and Redeeming Reward Points. Also Maximum Redeeming Points in Cart can be set in the Settings Page. SUMO Reward Points is WPML Compatible and Translate Ready.
How to Install SUMO Reward Points?
1. Download the file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
3. Install SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Reward Points?
Please always test the new version in a testing site before you upgrade to the new version in your live site.
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Reward Points then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Reward Points in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Before Upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower)
Please note the code is completely revamped in v10.0 for supporting Points with Expiry. Please make sure you test it in local server/dummy site before upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower) in your live site.